Friday, September 19, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust!

BP - PASS!!!!!!!!! Two-thirds of the way there. I'm starting to get used to this... I'd love to relax and revel in getting this far, but preparing for GS and LF will not allow that.

Prep for GS began with Kaplan a couple of weeks ago. After slogging my way through the first chapter and feeling totally confused and miserable, I signed up for Marc Mitalski's PrepARE on-line any-time seminar. After only a few hours into it and with a lot of help from folks on the forum, I already feel a bit more comfortable. So back to the grind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't overlook finding a study buddy.

For some reason, I'm interested in studying GS/LF right now. I'm considering changing my course of study. I wanna be like you, (nearly finished)! :)

Congratulations on passing BP!