Monday, August 18, 2008

For Those Taking ARE 4.0

While the content of these test versions (3.1 vs. 4.0) is essentially the same, the different format may require a slightly different strategy for how/when to take each division. Since I am on the "git 'er done in 3.1" track, I would suggest that those taking 4.0 read the suggestions on the ARE Forum, and also pay close attention to architect54's blog. I think architect54 has a pretty sane strategy for tackling the order of the divisions of 4.0. Well, at least he's sane for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just, Thanks for the dedicated post! Here's a good place for somebody to start on my site: Order for Taking ARE 4.0. Though I've rescheduled and spread my exams further apart, since this post.

Also there is much to learn from everyone who is taking the current 3.1!!! LIKE YOU!!!