Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Finish Line is Finally in Site!

I just got the results for Site Planning - PASS! Pass Pass Pass Pass! I got a bit wigged out at first because NY State Ed for some reason sent two letters. But I passed! Wow. More than half way there. I never thought I would get this far (yes, my husband knew I would).

So now I've passed ME, MM, CD, SP, and BT. I am still waiting for results on BP (taken 8/25). Since I'm taking GS and LF on the same day and then only PD after that, I should only have to make two more trips to that dungeon called Prometric (a truly horrid place).

Wish I could relax, but there is still so much work to do... like preparing for GS/LF. Not a stress-free subject.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could catch up! Don't leave me studying for this test all alone, my study partner!!!! :)