Friday, January 2, 2009

Props to the Real ARE Casualties

Before I run off stamping everything in sight, I have to say my husband was right. Yes, you were right, as usual. Right, correct, shoulda believed ya, etc. And as soon as I find a client I'll pay you all the money I owe you from our bet (assuming they pay me).

This was the hardest year ever in more ways than just the ARE. But I did it, and Randy is especially glad the nightmare is over. Taking the ARE is not conducive to a calm environment, and I believe that the spouses/partners/families of those of us who are attempting it take the biggest hit of all. They are the ones who have to pick us up off the floor, hold those chins up for us, boost the ego, and on and on and on.

I think I can tell them on behalf of all of us ARE junkies - THANK YOU, SWEETIE!

1 comment:

Mr.Bigglesworth said...

LINES, YOUR THE BEST!

Hey Lines, it's me, Mr.B.

ps: what happened to the Forum, it's all messed up.