Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Blogging Virgin No More!

Okay, so I've searched all over the net for any advice on taking the ARE (Architect Registration Examination). I found a lot of good advice, maybe a bit more than I can digest. Most of it is totally subjective (structures? easy? don't think so...), but what I did find was at least how to start.

Yesterday Randy (my husband) and I came up with a game plan to get me through at least the first exam. Seems the best choice for me will be the ME (Mechanical & Electrical) exam. The subject matter is narrower than the rest of the sections, and I probably know more there (just from work experience) than I think I do. I took the sample test in the review materials produced by NCARB, without any preparation and very tired, and got about 75%. So here we go!

No comments: