Saturday, April 7, 2007

What To Do, What To Do!

UPS delivered the study materials from Kaplan for Mechanical/Electrical, Construction Documents and Lateral Forces (ugh). Now I have all 6 multiple choice sections, and now I have to decide which test to start studying for. I feel as if I'm about to climb Everest!

The plan of attack for the first 4 weeks is: go over the review book Monday through Friday from 7:30pm-9:00pm, and review the Q&A and flash cards on Saturday and Sunday. My study schedule begins Monday. However, it will be on a modified basis for the next three weeks depending on how much work I have to do at home on the "castle" project. The job was undersold, there's no way I can finish it in 120 hours at the office, so I'm biting the bullet and doing what I can at home. Obviously, the best laid plans often need to be adjusted and modified as required. I'll see how it goes.

Today we were going to have our Passover/Easter dinner but the flu has claimed my dad, so we've rescheduled for next Saturday. Now that I have some free time today and tomorrow, I'll go over the ME and CD materials and MAKE A DECISION.

Help...

No comments: