Saturday, April 28, 2007

They've Got My Dough: Now the Follow-Through!

I did it. I scheduled my first exam. Construction Documents it is! Saturday, June 16th, 1:00pm. I plunked down my $102.00 - can someone tell me what the $2 is for? I came up with a schedule, but sometimes it's hard to stick to. Work and other annoying things get in the way, proving a "set in stone" schedule isn't really set at all. However, I believe I've allowed enough time to really prepare for this. Having a lovely husband who has been practicing construction and labor law for the past 20 years doesn't hurt! In fact, I have to write a letter at the end of all of this to Kaplan - there are mistakes in their study materials. Not just unfinished paragraphs and missing words, but mistakes. So, to the grindstone and study study study!

No comments: